Eloquent English public speaking & storytelling coaching
From Sound to Story: for executives
Both individual and group coaching available
Eloquent English offers a unique, targeted series of workshops that will take you from a so-so to a stupendous public speaker.
Are you a non-native English speaking professional? Is your English level between intermediate to advanced? Do you give presentations or sales pitches in English? Do you feel that your speaking skills might be holding you back? If you answered yes to some of these questions, these workshops are for you.
In this series of workshops, you will learn how to:
- identify the sounds in English that you find difficult to pronounce
- improve saying these sounds
- identify and use the vocal tools that every great speaker uses
- understand and use the power of the story
- put it all together so you can practice your story
- understand Australian culture and humour!!
Each workshop will be 90 minutes long and we will tailor the number of sessions to meet your needs.
For more information, call Eloquent English at 61 (0) 401 702 350
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From Average to Amazing: for students
Are you an international student who would like to work in Australia, but are confused about what Australian employers are looking for? How to understand Australian work culture and how to get along with Australian colleagues? Eloquent English also works with international students in groups of 5 or more so you can become job-ready. Only six workshops can take you from Average to Amazing.
Each Eloquent English workshop is 90 minutes. This is what we will cover:
- Australian work culture & humour
- CV writing
- Cover letter writing (using storytelling techniques)
- Interview skills (using storytelling techniques)
- Public speaking
I will be happy to arrange workshops for groups of five people or more.